1. The 14-day free trial agreement governs the manner in which DonePronto Inc. (“we”, “us” and “our”) allows home service providers free access to our Premium Profile account for a 14-day period. This 14-day free trial period is in order to give the home service provider a chance to evaluate DonePronto’s complete suite of tools along with all the benefits of having a Premium Profile.
2. Once a home service provider has filled out the sign-up form, an account manager will contact them the next business day (Monday to Friday 10 am to 4 pm) to help set-up their Premium Profile with free customization and answer any questions they may have.
3. Home Service Providers must enter their credit card details on the site in order to activate their Free 14-day account. Their credit card will not be charged during the 14-day trial period unless the Home Service Provider has used the DonePronto payment system offered on the dashboard of all Premium Profiles. This 14 Day Free Trial period does not cover any transaction cost that have occurred for the DonePronto Payment System within the free 14-day trial period.
4. If the Home Service Provider decides to cease use of the DonePronto Premium Profile they must inform their account manager within the 14-day free trial period. This is in order for the account manager to transfer all your reviews, images, and photos from the Premium Profile in to a free listing profile. (Your profile will look the same but you will no longer have access to the Dashboard)
5. If the home service provider uses the Premium Profile past the 14 days from sign up, they will be liable for the cost of a one full year subscription of DonePronto Premium Profile and all transaction fees for prosing customer credit cards.
6. The Home Service Provider has access to all data and can download the data from the site at any time prior to the completion of the 14-day free trial, or the home service provider termination of the site.
7. If an account was cancelled for any reason, at any time, even during the 14-day free trial, all the previous stored data of the account may not be accessible. If the Home Service Provider wishes to start the account again at some time in the future, they will do so with no historical data available.
8. DonePronto Inc. has the discretion to update this 14-day free trial agreement at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Home Service Providers to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are allowing free access to the site for evaluation. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this 14-day free trial agreement periodically and become aware of modifications.
9. By using this (Website and mobile app) platforms and by accepting the Terms and Conditions of this platform, you accept the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to this agreement, please do not use our Site or mobile platforms. Your continued use of the Site or mobile platforms following the posting of changes to this agreement will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
10. If you have any questions about this 14 Day Free Trial Agreement the billing practices of this site, or your dealings with this site or mobile platforms, please contact our Administration Officer at: